Welcome to Villa Floris: your city apartment
At the heart of Brixen
We’ve arrived at the first apartment on our villa tour. Are you looking for a location that’s quiet but still central? Do you love the combination of mountain adventure and relaxed city life? Welcome to your comfortable city apartment at the heart of Brixen. Welcome to Villa Floris – just a few metres away from Piazza Duomo, Forum culture and congress centre, and Acquarena fun pool. As soon as you set foot inside your hideaway, you’ll feel right at home. Soak up the cosy atmosphere that emanates from every corner and let it enchant you.
from €110 per night
A deposit of 20% of the full amount is due at the time of booking. You can pay the remaining amount a week before arrival. The quoted rates are per day for the number of people listed. The tourist tax of €1.55 per day and person from 14 years old is not included in the rate (this is paid directly on site).
Why Villa Floris?
Villa Floris invites you to relax, unwind, and enjoy some me time. I recommend chilling out on the pull-out sofa or on the large balcony with mountain views. As soon as you’ve found a comfy position, you’ll feel your body calming and a sense of relaxation taking hold. Is the sofa so comfortable that you don’t want to leave it? Excellent, because in my apartments, you can spend your holiday exactly as you wish and at your own pace. Let your loved one bring you your favourite tea from the fully equipped kitchen and let the peaceful city vibes work their magic. Would you like to head out and explore the bishop’s city of Brixen? The cathedral square, the pretty arcades, and all kinds of shops are waiting just around the corner!
My Villa Floris tips for you
- A visit to Acquarena swimming pool with pools, saunas, and gym in Brixen, just 80 metres away from Villa Floris
- Adrenaline-fuelled fun at Vertikale climbing centre with bouldering walls and camps
- A trip up Brixen’s local mountain, Plose. With or without children: Plose will conquer all nature lovers’ hearts and delight everyone who’s looking for picture-perfect panoramas. If you’re out with your kids, I recommend the WoodyWalk panoramic path.
- Let typical South Tyrolean delights and international specialities melt in your mouth at Vinothek Vitis, Wirtshaus Decantei or Restaurant Elephant.
- My breakfast tip: a warm chocolate croissant in the Pupp patisserie or an à-la-carte breakfast at Bistro Carma directly opposite
Here’s how I give your holiday an extra-special touch.
- 42m² of well-being on the top floor
- Fully equipped combined kitchen and living room with dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, electric stove with four hobs, oven, filter coffee machine, and kettle
- Nespresso coffee machine (incl. 2 tabs)
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, and hairdryer
- Dishes, pots, pans, and tea towels
- Tablets for the dishwasher and washing machine (starter kit)
- Washing machine, iron, laundry racks
- Toiletries, bed linen, hand towels, and bath towels
- Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV
- Game set and Bluetooth speaker
- Bedroom with double bed
- Pull-out couch in the living room
- Spacious, covered balcony with mountain view
- Change of towels and interim cleaning upon request (for a fee)
- Additional bed and high chair upon request
Bedroom with double bed
Pull-out couch in the living room
Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, and hairdryer
Spacious, covered balcony with mountain view
Fully equipped combined kitchen and living room with dishwasher, fridge with freezer box, electric stove, oven …
and Bluetooth box
Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV
Arriving by car
Enter this address into your sat nav:
Villa Floris | Via Brennero 7 | 39042 Bressanone | Italy
The underground car park is directly next to the entrance to the garden centre.
Arriving by train
From Brixen train station, take Citybus number 4 to Ponte Auenhaus. Walk across the bridge and turn left. After approx. 400 metres, you’ll find your home for your holiday on the right-hand side, directly behind the garden centre. Welcome to Villa Floris!
- You’ll find the universal key for the garage and apartment in the key box at the main entrance to the apartment building. I’ll send you the code for the key box shortly before your day of arrival.
- Self-check-in from 3 p.m. | Self-check-out by 10 a.m. – flexible, quick, simple.
- Just a few steps away from your home for your holiday, you’ll find delicious breakfast indulgence, creative pasta dishes, and cool drinks at Carma café. You can get even more insider tips here.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, electricity and heating costs, Wi-Fi, and the BrixenCard are included in the rate.
- A one-off fee of €50 is charged for the final cleaning.
- Payment may only be made by bank transfer or by credit card for bookings made online via the website (except for the local tax, which is paid on site).
- Pets are only allowed upon request and as an exception. A one-off fee of €80 is charged for this.
- The lost key fee is €50, the lost garbage card fee is €30.
- Cancellation policy: free of charge up to 30 days before arrival, 50% from 30 to 15 days before arrival, 100% from14 days