Perfect city views
The next stop on our apartment tour: Villa Kranebitt. It’s close to the centre while still enjoying a quiet location. As well as being another word for “juniper”, here “Kranebitt” is also the name of a sophisticated area of Brixen, which boasts numerous green spaces. It lets you enjoy the perfect combination of urban chic and closeness to nature. The view from your brand-new apartment in Brixen is the perfect combination of mountain and city. As soon as you set foot inside the apartment, you’ll be embraced by a feeling of freedom in all its facets. Welcome to Villa Kranebitt, your panoramic apartment with prime views over the rooftops of Brixen – just a few minutes’ walk (800 metres) away from the old town.
A deposit of 20% of the full amount is due at the time of booking. You can pay the remaining amount a week before arrival. The quoted rates are per day for the number of people listed. The tourist tax of €1.55 per day and person from 14 years old is not included in the rate (this is paid directly on site).
Why Villa Kranebitt?
Villa Kranebitt is a cosy hideaway for everyone who likes to spend their holiday amidst nature and yet close to the city. Prepare a refreshing aperitif in the modern kitchen and enjoy it on the large terrace. It’s surrounded by trees and offers a fantastic view of Plose – day dreaming comes easily here. Let your thoughts drift and work on your next plans for your holiday: How about a stroll through the centre, which is less than a kilometre away? Or would you prefer to head out into nature and up the mountain? From your terrace, you can even start planning your next tour through dense forests, lush green meadows, and up to spectacular peaks. Please note that Villa Kranebitt is not wheelchair accessible, but Villa Floris is.
My Villa Kranebitt tips for you
- Head up Plose: South Tyrol’s number one skiing mountain offers plenty of fun on the slopes in winter and guarantees unforgettable hiking tours with dream panoramas in summer.
- Let typical South Tyrolean delights and international specialities melt in your mouth at Vinothek Vitis, Wirtshaus Decantei or Restaurant Elephant.
- My breakfast tip: a warm chocolate croissant in the Pupp patisserie or an à-la-carte breakfast at Bistro Carma
- Not in the mood for forests and meadows? Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, which is just a 10-minute walk away.
- Have you already heard of South Tyrol’s fifth season? I’m talking about “Törggelen”, during which traditional dishes and young wines are served. My tip: a “Törggelen” hike to Maratscherhof guesthouse near Elvas, Guggerhof guesthouse above Brixen, or Trinnerhof guesthouse near Natz-Schabs.
Here’s how I give your holiday an extra-special touch.
- 60m² of well-being
- Fully equipped combined kitchen and living room with dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, electric stove with two hobs, microwave, Nespresso machine (incl. 2 tabs), filter coffee machine, and kettle
- Nespresso coffee machine (incl. 2 tabs)
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, and hairdryer
- Dishes, pots, pans, and tea towels
- Tablets for the dishwasher and washing machine (starter kit)
- Washing machine, iron, laundry racks
- Toiletries (starter kit), bed linen, hand towels, and bath towels
- Free Wi-Fi and 2 satellite TVs
- Game set and Bluetooth speaker
- Change of towels and interim cleaning upon request (for a fee)
- Additional bed and high chair upon request
Bedroom with double bed incl. TV and infrared sauna
Pull-out couch in the living room
Bathroom with shower, toilet, and hairdryer
Spacious, comfortable terrace with mountain view of Plose
Fully equipped combined kitchen and living room with dishwasher, fridge with freezer box, electric stove, microwave …
and Bluetooth box
Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV
Arriving by car
Enter this address into your sat nav:
Villa Kranebitt | Via Elvas 80 | 39042 Bressanone | Italy
Villa Kranebitt is located directly behind Hotel Kranebitt.
Arriving by train
From Brixen train station, take bus number 328 (runs every half an hour) for around 10 minutes to the Via Ortner/Ortnerweg stop in the Kranebitt district. Walk 100 metres in the opposite direction and you’ll find your home for your holiday on your left-hand side. Welcome to Villa Kranebitt!
- You’ll find the universal key for the garage and apartment in the key box. We’ll send you the code for the key box shortly before your day of arrival.
- Self-check-in from 3 p.m. | Self-check-out by 10 a.m. – flexible, quick, simple.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, electricity and heating costs, Wi-Fi, and the BrixenCard are included in the rate.
- A one-off fee of €50 is charged for the final cleaning.
- Payment may only be made by bank transfer or by credit card for bookings made online via the website (except for the local tax, which is paid on site).
- Pets are only allowed upon request and as an exception. A one-off fee of €80 is charged for this.
- The lost key fee is €50.
- Cancellation policy: free of charge up to 30 days before arrival, 50% from 30 to 15 days before arrival, 100% from14 days